* AIS provides school supplies according to the supplies fee column effective after July 31st.
Pre-K Cots / Disposable Cot Sheets / Year Book $65 * $75 School Supply
KG ITBS / Arabic & I.S. Textbook & Workbook / Planner
Graduation Cap & Gown / 1 Set Gym Uniform / Year Book $160 * $100 School Supply
1st- 4th ITBS / Arabic & I.S. Textbook & Workbook ($15 Optional) $125 * $125 School Supply
5th ITBS / Arabic & I.S. Textbook & Workbook / Planner / Locker
Graduation Exp. / 1 Set Gym Uniform / Year Book Boys $185 Girls $190 * $150 School Supply
6th & 7th ITBS / Arabic & I.S. Textbook & Workbook / Planner
Locker / 1 Set Gym Uniform / Year Book $150 * $150 School Supply
8th ITBS / Arabic & I.S. Textbook & Workbook / Planner / Locker /
Graduation Exp. / 1 Set Gym Uniform / Year Book Boys $185 Girls $190 * $175 School Supply
9th-11th ITBS / Arabic & I.S. Textbook & Workbook / Planner
Locker / 1 Set Gym Uniform / Year Book $175
For early Graduating Students Boys $185 Girls $190 * $175 School Supply
School Tuition Fee (Pre-K = $450) – (KG – 4th = $410) – (5th – 8th = $415) –
(9th – 11th = $510)
Annual 5% off Full Payment by September
Semi-Annual 2.5% off Sept. 1st & Feb. 1st
Quarterly 1% off Sept. 1st, Nov. 15th, Feb. 1st , Apr. 15th
Monthly – 10 payments starts Sept. 1st until June 1st
2nd Child Discount $50 off the 2nd student’s monthly tuition
3rd child and more! $100 off the 3rd student’s monthly tuition as well as 4th student & others
Please return your completed application as soon as possible to the main office. Any changes in address or phone number need to be communicated as soon as it occurs @ (518) 395-9866.
* Payments should be payable to AIS by check, money order, or cashier check.
* Students with Financial Aid Assistance are NOT eligible for any of the above discounts.
* A fee of $35 will be added for returned check for non-sufficient fund. Parent should submit the payment in cash or money order.
* Late fee of $25 will apply if tuition is not paid by the 10th of each month.
* Two unpaid months of full tuition will result in having the student suspended until fees are paid.
* Student’s admission will be terminated for unresolved, unpaid school tuition or fees.
* Student’s enrollment and school records will not be available until owed school fees are paid in full.
* Student’s tuition is still due for the year even if student is absent from school for any reason. .
* Non-attendance or early withdrawal from school requires paying the full year’s tuition.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy
Annur Islamic School admits students of any race, color, religious, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded, or made available to its students. It does not discriminate on the basis of race in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, loan programs, athletic, and other school administered programs.