Ans) Contact teacher through email address, To find teacher email address goto faculty and staff page.
2. Do I need to make an appointment to meet with a teacher or another school staff member?
Ans) Yes, call school administrative office to schedule an appointment to meet with teacher or school staff member.
3. How can I reach a teacher or other staff member by email or telephone?
Ans) Yes, you can reach a teacher or staff member through email address, to find email address here is the link.
4. If I submit a question to a staff member by email, when should I expect to receive a reply?
Ans) You can expect reply may be in a day or two or may be as soon as the teacher is available.
5. What should I do if I think my child has a learning disability?
Ans) You can contact teacher for any assistance to improve the learning ability.
6 What should I do if I want my child to participate in the athletic program?
Ans) Athletic program is part of our curriculum, any other concern contact school staff member.
7. What should I do if I think my child has an attention problem?
Ans) You can contact teacher for any assistance to improve the attention problem.
8. How can I view my child’s grades or homework assignments?
Ans) Most of the teachers use Engrade student grading system where you can contact teacher for your child’s grades and homework assignments.
9. What should I do if my child doesn’t like the teacher?
Ans) You can contact teacher for any assistance or counseling.
10. When should I contact the school counselor and what services can he/she provide?
Ans) Overwhelmed by classwork? Worried about a friend? Feel like you don’t fit in? Sometimes it’s just not possible to sort through tough times alone. Problems can build up and you may lose sleep, find you can’t concentrate on homework, or even become depressed. When you need to talk to someone, your school counselor (sometimes called a guidance counselor) can be a great place to start.
11. What services does the school nurse provide?
Ans) The primary role of the school nurse is to support student learning. The nurse accomplishes this by implementing strategies that promote student and staff health and safety. The nurse takes a leadership role in serving as the coordinator of all school health programs
Health Services — serves as the coordinator of the health services program and provides nursing care
Health Education — provides health education to students, staff and parents
Healthy Environment — identifies health and safety concerns in the school environment and promotes a nurturing social environment
Nutritional Services — supports healthy food services programs
Physical Education/Activity — promotes healthy physical education, sports policies and practicesCounseling — provides health counseling, assesses mental health needs, provides interventions and refers students to appropriate school staff or community agencies
Parent/Community Involvement — promotes community involvement in assuring a healthy school, serves as school liaison to a health advisory committee.
Saff Wellness — provides health education and counseling, promote healthy activities and environment for school staff
12. How do I find school closing information?