Application for Admission (New & Returning Students):
*Submission of an application does not necessarily guarantee a student’s admission.
Application Packets must be filled out completely and mailed or returned to the school office along with:
- Birth Certificate
- Current Medical Record (Physical Exam and Immunization requirements must be met before a student is admitted)
- Complete filled out application form Download here (UPDATED 2015)
- Official transcript from previous school; Standardized Test Results
- Signed financial agreement
- Text Book Form
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Recommendation Letter from Principal, Teacher, or Imam (if requested)
- Registration fee of $50 for each student
- ITBS testing fee of $30
- School tuition fee (PreK =$425) – (KG–5th = $385) – (6th–8th =$390)
The Admission Department will evaluate applications on the basis of the application filing date, sibling status, previous school performance/recommendation and oral and/or written examinations to determine eligibility for admission to AnNur Islamic School. Parents will be notified as to when the entrance examinations will be given. Text books may be received late for students who are accepted for admission after May 16th of each school year.